Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I wish!!!

I wish,I could choose my fate

I wish you,could get my trait
to be that great
so on watchin you,I don hv to vomit

I wish ,Lindsay lohan would be straight
as my date
or simply room mate.

I wish money could fall on me like rain
Richest people following me like fans
Gold coins on way spreading like grains
lying like desert sands
One of the bartender- T-Pain
The security keepin
an eye on even
on freakin, people peepin'
and trying to leapin
my palace to see me reapin' the crop of my diamonds.

I wish 3 jumbo jets
4-5 tigers simply pets
100 bouncers never at rest
Everyday as fest
Hardys and Stowells the lowest

I wish the Almighty appear
and say it clear.
Go! Wish granted!!
U'll get everything u wanted
ever in your life.
Wuhooo... High Five!!
Thank buddy
for such a favour.
These small and least important things
'll never change my behaviour....
As you know I hv belief
in high thinkin and simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment